Should I Sell My Home during the Holidays?
People normally say to wait until the spring, but right now is a great time to put your home on the market!
— 3,800 homes are currently ACTIVE in the Central Virginia Market.
— 2,500 homes are currently PENDING in the Central Virginia Market.
What does that mean? >>> WE ARE IN A SELLER’S MARKET!
5 Reasons Why You Should Sell Your Home During the Holidays:
1. There is less competition in the market
– Buyers are still looking while others take their homes off the market
2. The buyers are more serious
– If someone looks at a house during the stress of the holidays, they are serious!
– These people are really thinking about buying a house
3. Faster loan approvals
– Mortgage loan officers are less busy
– Closings can happen pretty quickly
4. People make moves with the New Year
– Potential buyers think about new beginnings, and want a new place to live
5. Homes look their best during the holidays
– Homes are cleaned up and often have Christmas decorations
– Take advantage of your pretty home! Get pictures taken of it!
THIS IS A GREAT TIME OF YEAR TO SELL YOUR HOME!
We would LOVE to talk to you about selling your home!
We get results for our clients!
Give us a call at (804) 556-1228